Do you want to fail in front of everyone?
No bullshit mental game techniques for committed pro and amateur surfers, snowboarders, wakeboarders, freerunners and other action sport athletes who want to become the best you can be.
Most common mental blocks
– Fear of falling and wiping out
– Fear of getting injured
– Lack of confidence
– Fear of making mistakes
– Nervousness performing in front of a crowd
– Fear of trying new tricks, moves and maneuvers
– Underperforming in contests
– Fear of failing in front of others
– Gaining back confidence after recoving from an injury
– Self doubt, second guessing and freezing
– Fear of disappointing yourself or letting others down
– Fear of what others think
– Getting frustrated and stuck on a plateau
Mental training advantage
– Gain full confidence
– Improve and learn new tricks, moves and maneuvers faster
– Consistently perform at your 110% in contests and when training in front of people
– Get access to your full potential
– Become the best you can be
– Recover faster from injuries with full confidence
– Turn off negative thoughts that destroy your confidence
– Use mistakes as a springboard to improve faster
– Master your contest nerves
– Gain confidence from
– Get more motivated to train when you don’t feel like it
PRO’S SECRET TO BECOMING THE BEST IS TO SYSTEMATICALLY TRAIN THEIR MIND.
Hi, I’m Jussi
I’d like to show you step-by-step how to train your mind so you can gain more confidence and overcome the mental blocks holding you back from winning and becoming the best you can.
I honed down these hidden mental tricks during my pro snowboarding career and as a coach for Olympic medalist, X-Games winners and US Open Champions.
-Jussi “Your coach” Tarvainen
“The mind is everything. What you think, you become.”
Who is mental training for?
– Snowboarders / Surfers / Skaters / Wakeboarders / Traceurs / Freerunners / Freeskiers
– Anyone who wants to get access to their full potential, learn new tricks faster, gain more confidence, win more contests and become the best you can be
– If you are struggling to make progress and your own mind and internal mental blocks are holding you back from consistently performing at your 110%
“I’ve been working with Jussi and I saw huge improvement. Jussi helped me a lot with his teachings when I was struggling with my fear of critics while making The Little Things and different areas of my career. I recommend it to anyone who wants to enhance their career or even on just personal level.”
-Marie-France Roy, Pro Snowboarder & Women’s Rider Of The Year 2015, Rome, Oakley, Red Bull
Learn how to think like a pro
If you’re like I was and you keep failing, making slow progress and being blocked by fears and other mental blocks I want you to know that you are not alone.
You’re going through the same things pretty much everyone of your friends are.
No one talks about it because they don’t want to look “weak”.
Those who overcome their mental blocks figure out better ways to think.
I’d like to give you the way pro’s think so you can learn new tricks faster, have more fun and win more contests in the process.