Why do you need to improve your mental game?
Step-by-step mental game techniques for committed surfers, snowboarders, wakeboarders, freerunners and other action sport athletes.
Most common mental blocks
– Fear of getting injured
– Fear of making mistakes
– Contest nervousness
– Fear of trying new tricks, moves and maneuvers
– Second guessing, hesitation or freezing
– Worrying what others think
Mental training advantage
– Perform 110% under pressure and win more
– Improve and learn new tricks, moves and maneuvers faster
– Recover faster from injuries with full confidence
– Use mistakes as a springboard to improve faster
– Stay motivated
PRO’S SECRET TO BECOMING THE BEST IS TO SYSTEMATICALLY TRAIN THEIR MIND.
Hi, I’m Jussi
I’d like to show you step-by-step how to train your mind so you can gain more confidence and overcome the mental blocks holding you back from winning and becoming the best you can be.
I discovered these hidden mental tricks during my pro snowboarding career and as a coach for Olympic medalist, X-Games winners and US Open Champions.
-Jussi “Your coach” Tarvainen
“The mind is everything. What you think, you become.”
Who is mental training for?
– Snowboarders / Surfers / Skaters / Wakeboarders / Traceurs / Freerunners / Freeskiers
– Anyone who wants to get access to their full potential, learn new tricks faster, gain more confidence, win more contests and become the best you can be
– If you are struggling to make progress and your own mind and internal mental blocks are holding you back from consistently performing at your 110%
“I’ve been working with Jussi and I saw huge improvement. Jussi helped me a lot with his teachings when I was struggling with my fear of critics while making The Little Things and different areas of my career. I recommend it to anyone who wants to enhance their career or even on just personal level.”
-Marie-France Roy, Pro Snowboarder & Women’s Rider Of The Year 2015, Rome, Oakley, Red Bull
Learn how to think like a pro
If you’re like I was and you keep failing, making slow progress and being blocked by fears and other mental blocks I want you to know that you are not alone.
You’re going through the same things pretty much everyone of your friends are.
No one talks about it because they don’t want to look “weak”.
Those who overcome their mental blocks figure out better ways to think.
I’d like to give you the way pro’s think so you can learn new tricks faster, have more fun and win more contests as a result.